I have attempted to clean up the language a little, hopefully without dulling the wisdom:
1. If you seek first to please God and are satisfied with that, you have but one to please instead of multitudes; and a multitude of masters are harder pleased than one.
2. And God is one who puts nothing upon you that is unreasonable, as far as quantity or quality.
3. And God is one who is perfectly wise and good, not liable to misunderstand your case and actions.
4. And God is one who is most holy, and is not pleased in iniquity or dishonesty.
5. And He is one that is impartial and most just, and is no respecter of persons. Acts 10:34
6. And He is one that is a competent judge, who is both fit and has authority, and is acquainted with your hearts, with your every circumstance and every reason behind your actions.
7. And He is one who perfectly agrees with himself, and does not subject you to contradictions or impossibilities.
8. And He is one who is constant and unchangeable; He is not pleased with one thing today and another contrary thing tomorrow; nor is He pleased with one person this year, whom he will be weary of the next.
9. And He is one who is merciful, and never requires you to hurt yourselves to please him: Nay, he is pleased with nothing from you except that which tends to your ultimate happiness; and displeased with nothing except that which hurts you or others, just as a father that is displeased with his children whenever they defile or hurt themselves.
10. He is gentle, though just, even when he disciplines you; judging accurately, but not harshly, nor making your actions out to be worse than they are.
11. He is one that is not subject to the irrational passions of men, which blind their minds, and carry them to injustice.
12. He is one who will not be moved by tale-bearers, whisperers, or false accusers, nor can be perverted by any misinformation.