Scott Thomas, President of Acts 29 Network, has recently posted a brief article outlining Six Ways Fathers Pursue Christ in Their Fatherhood. In other words, these six principles applied together help fathers to grow in grace even as we seek to lead our families in grace.
The 6 ways are:
- See their children as a blessing from God
- Understand that their children are born with a bent toward evil
- Believe the gospel is the good news for children
- Train their children to honor and obey
- Practice and demonstrate submission
- Love their wives
To read the whole article click: 6 Ways.