Ever since President Barrack Obama mad his announcement about the Great Reversal, and his renewed support of Gay Marriage there has been no lack of opinions posted… well, pretty much everywhere. I considered writing something up, but other pressing matters left me without the time to formulate words to express my opinions. But I did take the time to read the takes of a number of others. Some of those I appreciated most are posted below. I will likely add more to this post as I run across anything poignant on this polarizing issue.
Of special note, I think Mike Horton’s two articles are tremendous. The first is as pertinent for Christians to consider as it’s title is provocative.
- Same-Sex Marriage Makes a Lot of Sense by Michael Horton
- A Christian Response to Same-Sex Marriage by Michael Horton
- How to Win the Public on Homosexuality by Collin Hansen
- How I Wish the Homosexuality Debate Would Go by Trevin Wax
- Does Protesting Gay Marriage Advance the Gospel? by Matt Moore
- 5 Reasons Christians Should Continue to Oppose Gay Marriage by Kevin DeYoung
- How Evangelicals Have Shifted in Public Opinion on Same Sex Marriage by Tobin Grant & Sarah Pullium Bailey